Accruent is looking for a Partner Manager Corporate Real Estate to manage existing partner relationships and identify new partners.
Accruent is looking for a Partner Manager Corporate Real Estate to manage existing partner relationships and identify new partners. Understands partner ecosystem and capable of improving product adoption, growing our market footprint, and – ultimately – driving top line revenue.
You should be able to set priorities and work cross-functionally, both internally and externally, to motivate and ensure growth and expansion with existing partners. Above all, you will bring the expertise and passion to position Accruent software as the premier platform. We are looking to recruit an experienced Channel Manager with a solid background in Corporate real estate, entrepreneurial spirit, utilising his influential- and consultative skills to reach corporate commercial goals. The main focus will be the region Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
- Develop strong relationships with partner organisations, growing our market footprint, and driving revenue and growth
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives
- Build consensus between our team and external partners on objectives and strategy
- Relate the partner business model and value proposition to Accruent enterprise products
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Cultivate and identify new opportunities in existing partner accounts as well as identifying new partners.
- Proactively leads a partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent work experience) in business, marketing, sales or related field;
- Able to demonstrate successful hunter sales- and channel management record (+3 years) at high level of performance.
- 3-5 years of enterprise software experience and proven trackrecord in Corporate real estate
- Experience in developing a reseller network (areas such as: Asset/ Maintenance management, Facility or Enterprise Content Management.
- Can communicate (oral and written) fluently in English on a professional level. Additional language proficiency in order to be successful in this role are Malay and Chinese.
- Self-motivated and multi-task mentality.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, being able to self-service and/or organise your work
- Be able to travel 50% of the working time
What we offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a quickly growing and very successful international software company
- Room for ideas and initiatives in an informal and open organisation that is in close contact with its customer base.
- Competitive salary based on experience and skill level.
- Excellent secondary employment package
- Bonus plan will depend on the position
You can apply via the ''Apply'' button.
Accruent is a global software company that helps organisations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organisations to optimise all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organisation. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world.For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, reference checks, drug test and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.